Hướng dẫn làm bài tập viết lại câu. Các Trường Hợp Viết Lại Câu. Học Tiếng Anh Online
Chú ý khi viết lại câu
Phương pháp học dạng bài này
Phương pháp : sưu tập và làm càng nhiều mẫu câu càng tốt, sau đó đọc đi đọc lại nhiều lần cho thuộc lòng.
Một số dạng bài cơ bản
1.It takes sb khoảng thời gian to do sth= sb spend khoảng thời gian doing sth
VD: it took her 3 hours to get to the city centre.= she spent 3 hours getting to the city centre.
2. Understand = tobe aware of
VD: do you understand the grammar structure?= are you aware of the grammar structure?
3. Like = tobe interested in = enjoy = keen on
VD: she likes politics = she is interested in politics
4.Because + clause = because of + N
VD: he can’t move because his leg was broken= he can’t move because of his broken leg
Một số dạng bài cơ bản
5. Although + clause = despite + N = in spite of + N
VD: although she is old, she can compute very fast= Despite / In spite of her old age, she can compute very fast
6.Succeed in doing sth = manage to do sth
VD: we succeeded in digging the Panama cannel= we managed to dig the Panama cannel
Các mẫu câu thường gặp
7. Cấu trúc : …..too + adj (for sb) to do sth : quá để làm gì
VD: my father is too old to driveso + adj + that Clause = it is such a/ an N that: quá đến nỗi mà
VD: she is so beautiful that everybody loves her.= it is such a beautiful girl that everybody loves her.Adj/ Adv + enough (for sb) to do sth: đủ để làm gì
VD: This car is enough safe for him to drive
VD: The policeman ran quickly enough to catch the robberMột số dạng bài cơ bản
8.Cấu trúc : prefer sb to do sth = would rather sb Vpast sth: thích, muốn ai làm gì
VD: I’prefer you (not) to smoke here I’d rather you (not) smoked here
9.Prefer doing sth to doing sth : thích làm gì hơn làm gì
Would rather do sth than do sth
VD: She prefers staying at home to going out
She’d rather stay at home than go out
10. Can = tobe able to = tobe possible
11. Harly + had +S + Vpp when S + Vpast: ngay sau khi ..thi…
No sooner + had +S + Vpp than S + Vpast
VD: As soon as I left the house, he appeared
Harly had I left the house when he appeared
No sooner had I left the house than he appeared
12.Not………..any more : không còn nữa
No longer + dạng đảo ngữ S no more V
VD: I don’t live in the courtryside anymore
No longer do I live in the coutrysideI no more live in the coutryside
13. At no time + dạng đảo ngữ : không khi nào, chẳng khi nào
VD: I don’t think she loves me
At no time do I think she loves me
14. Tobe not worth = there is no point in doing sth : không đáng làm gì
Các dạng thường gặp
15. Tobe not worth doing sth = there is no point in doing sth : không đáng, vô ích làm gì
VD:It’s not worth making him get up early
There is no point in making him getting early
16. It seems that = it appears that = it is likely that =it look as if/ as though: dường như rằng
VD: It seems that he will come late= it appears that / it is likely he will come late
= he is likely to come late.
it look as if he will come late
Các dạng câu thường gặp
17. Although + clause = Despite + Nound/gerund
18. S + V + N = S + be + adj
19. S + be + adj = S + V + O
20. S + be accustomed to + Ving = S + be used to +Ving /N
21. S + often + V = S + be used to +Ving /N
-> Nana often cried when she meets with difficulties.Nana is used to crying when she meets with difficulties
22. This is the first time + S + have + PII = S+be + not used to + Ving/N
-> This is the first time I have seen so many people crying at the end of the movie.I was not used to seeing so many people crying at the end of the movie.
23. S + would prefer = S + would rather S + Past subjunctive (lối cầu khẩn)
24. S + like sth/doing sth better than sth/doing sth = S + would rather + V + than + V = S + prefer sth/doing sth to sth/doing sth…
-> I prefer going shoping to playing volleyball.I would rather go shoping than play volleyball.
26. S + V + O = S + find + it (unreal objective) + adj + to + V
27. It’s one’s duty to do sth = S + be + supposed to do sth
28. S + be + PII + to + V = S + be + supposed to do sth
29. Imperative verb (mệnh lệnh)= S + should (not) + be + PII
30. Imperative verb (mệnh lệnh)= S + should (not) + do sth
31. S + like sth = S + be + fond of + sth
-> I like do collecting stamps.I’m fond of collecting stamps.
32. I + let + O + do sth = S + allow + S.O + to do Sth
-> My boss let him be on leave for wedding.My boss allow him to be on leave for wedding.
33. S + once + past verb = S + would to + do sth.
34. S + present verb (negative) any more = S + would to + do sth.
35. S + V + because + S + V = S + V + to + infinitive
-> She studies hard because she wants to pass the final examination.She studies hard to pass the final examination.
36. S + V + so that/ in order that+ S + V = S + V + to + infinitive
38. To infinitive or gerund + be + adj = It + be + adj + to + V
39. S + V + and + S + V = S + V + both … and
40. S + V + not only … + but also = S + V + both … and
41. S + V + both … and … = S + V + not only … but also…
-> He translated fast and correctly.He translated not only fast but also correctly.
44. S1+simple present+and+S2+simple futher =If+S1 + simple present + S2 + simple futher.
45. S1+didn’t + V1 + Because + S2 + didn’t + V2 = If Clause
46. Various facts given = Mệnh đề if thể hiện điều trái ngược thực tế.
47. S1 + V1 + if + S2 + V2(phủ định)= S1 + V1 + Unless + S2 + V2 (khẳng định)
48. S + V + O = S + be + noun + when + adj clause.
49. S + V + O = S + be + noun + where + adj clause.
50. S + V + O = S + be + noun + whom + adj clause.
51. S + V + O = S + be + noun + which + adj clause.
52. S + V + O = S + be + noun + that + adj clause.
56. S + V + if + S + V (phu dinh) = S + V + unless + S + V (khang dinh)
57. S + be + scared of sth = S + be + afraid of + sth
58. Let’s + V = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
59. In my opinion = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
(quan điểm của tôi)
60. S + advise = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
61. Why don’t you do sth? = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
62. S + get + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
-> She gets him to spend more time with her.She have him spend more time with her.
63. S + aks + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
-> Police asked him to identify the other man in the next room.Police have him identify the other man in the next room.
64. S + request + sb + to do sth= S + have + sb + do sth
-> The teacher request students to learn by heart this poem.The teacher have students laern by heart this poem.
65. S + want + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
-> I want her to lend meI have her lend me.
66. S + V + no + N = S + be + N-less
-> She always speaks no care. She is always careless about her words.
67. S + be + adj + that + S + V = S + be + adj + to + V
-> Study is necessary that you will get a good life in the future.Study is necessary to get a good life in the future.
68. S + be + adj + prep = S + V + adv
Eg: My students are very good at Mathematics.-> My students study Mathematics well.
69. S + remember + to do Sth = S + don’t forget + to do Sth
-> I remember to have a Maths test tomorrowI don’t forget to have a Maths test tomorrow.
70. It + be + adj = What + a + adj + N!
-> It was an interesting film.What an interesting film.
71. S + V + adv = How + adj + S + be …-> She washes clothes quicklyHow quick she is to wash clothes.
72. S + be + ing-adj = S + be +ed-adj
73. S + V = S + be + ed-adj
71. S + V + Khoảng thời gian = It + take + (sb) + Khoảng thời gian + to + V
She have learned English for 5 years.-> It take her 5 year to learn English.
75. S + be + too + adj + (for s.o) + to + V = S + be + so + adj + that + S + can’t + V
-> The water is too hot for Peter to drink.The water is so hot that Peter can’t drink
76. S + V + too + adv + to + V = S + V + so + adv + that + S + can’t + V
77. S + be + so + adj + that + S + V = S + be + not + adj + enough + to + V
78. S + be + too + adj + to + V = S + be + not + adj + enough + to + V
79. S + V + so + adv + that + S + V = It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S +V
-> He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.He does not speak soft
80. Because + clause = Because of + noun/gerund
Because she is absent her from school…-> Because of her absence from school…16. Although + clause = In spite of + Nound/gerund