Oxford Discover 2
What makes things move? When do we use subtraction? How does music make us feel?
Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.
This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native fluency in English.
Oxford Discover gives teachers the tools to develop children's 21st century skills, creating young thinkers with great futures.
Nội dung khóa học
- 1. Amazing Animals - 30 phút
- 2. Leo and Lily's Advanture - 30 phút
- 3. What is our world made of ? - 30 phút
- 4. Let's make Icecream! - 30 phút
- 5. Then and now - 30 phút
- 6. Tell me a story, grandpa - 30 phút
- 7. Subtraction - 30 phút
- 8. Bandar, the greedy monkey - 30 phút
- 9. Following rules - 30 phút
- 10. The please and thank you book poems - 30 phút
- 11. Natural Resources - 30 phút
- 12. A Juice Carton's Diary - 30 phút
- 13. How music make us feel ? - 30 phút
- 14. Olga's Flute - 30 phút
- 15. Forces and movement - 30 phút
- 16. Two stubborn little goats - 30 phút
- 17. Shapes in art - 30 phút
- 18. Origami - 30 phút