Oxford Discover 6
What is the Earth made of? Why do we like symmetry? How do we use language?
Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.
This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native fluency in English.
Oxford Discover gives teachers the tools to develop children's 21st century skills, creating young thinkers with great futures.
Nội dung khóa học
- 1. The earthworm and the spider - 30 phút
- 2. Overcoming Earth's Obstacles - 30 phút
- 3. Inside our planet - 30 phút
- 4. The secret of vesuvius - 30 phút
- 5. A season of discontent - 30 phút
- 6. Uncovering masks - 30 phút
- 8. Snowflake Lia - 30 phút
- 9. Talking about language - 30 phút
- 10. The whistlers - 30 phút
- 11. View from the summit and Everest - 30 phút
- 12. A housemaid's diary - 30 phút
- 13. The poetry of birds - 30 phút
- 14. Bird brains - 30 phút
- 15. Fear on the brain - 30 phút
- 16. Gripped by fear - 30 phút
- 17. The white giraffe - 30 phút
- 18. Why stories matter ? - 30 phút