Oxford Discover 4
Where does our food come from? How do our bodies work? Why do we make art?
Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.
This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native fluency in English.
Oxford Discover gives teachers the tools to develop children's 21st century skills, creating young thinkers with great futures.
Nội dung khóa học
- 1. Bella's Home - 30 phút
- 2. Traveling Together around the sun - 30 phút
- 3. Hidden Army: Clay Soldiers of Ancient China - 30 phút
- 4. Stumbling upon the past - 30 phút
- 5. The Breakfast Quest - 30 phút
- 6.From the world to your table - 30 phút
- 7.Art through new eyes - 30 phút
- 8. Sketches in gallery - 30 phút
- 9. Jarkarta : A big-city Snapshot - 30 phút
- 10. Mayor for a day - 30 phút
- 11. Understand Viruses with Max Axiom , Super Scientist - 30 phút
- 12. The human body: Systems at work - 30 phút
- 13. From newspapers to smartphones: The rise of the Mass media - 30 phút
- 14. From the blog of Elsa.B Garcia , Kid reporter - 30 phút
- 15. Forces and nature - 30 phút
- 16. Staying calm before the storm - 30 phút
- 17. The natural Communities of earth - 30 phút
- 18. Camila's Journey - 30 phút