Oxford Discover 5
Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.
This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native fluency in English.
Oxford Discover gives teachers the tools to develop children's 21st century skills, creating young thinkers with great futures.
Nội dung khóa học
- 1. Dreaming of dodos - 30 phút
- 2. Save our tigers! - 30 phút
- 3. "The Cavity" and "Have you any idea?" - 30 phút
- 4. Teeth: Not just for eating - 30 phút
- 5. A Revolution in history - 30 phút
- 6. Planet Sinrota - 30 phút
- 7. Madgi and the dolphin - 30 phút
- 8. Chatter boxes - 30 phút
- 9. Journey back in time - 30 phút
- 10. Choco choco boom boom! - 30 phút
- 11. What's so good about moutains? - 30 phút
- 12. The lost Explorer - 30 phút
- 13. The sound of money and the smell of soup - 30 phút
- 14. The history of money - 30 phút
- 15. One man's self-Expression - 30 phút
- 16. The tempest - 30 phút
- 17. The world's most Extraordinary Buildings - 30 phút
- 18. The mystery of Peril Castle - 30 phút